Sunday, July 1

The Wedding

Last night was brother Westel's wedding. Unfortunately, I had returned home a few hours before the ceremony and slept through it; I am a fool.

I was brought to the celebration regardless, and a good time was had by all, I believe. Brother Mukwa had fallen down while dancing and seemed to have harmed himself, but I saw he was in good spirits. I also saw brother Qua'nah, and I believe the Regent was there; I did not know they had returned to us! Westel and Astoreth approached me a few times during the dance. I feared they would have been cross that I was not at the ceremony, however, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that they were honored by my presence nonetheless.

The tribe, and friends of Astoreth and Westel spent most of the night dancing. When the music ended, the remaining guests presented gifts to them. Zau'tal gave to them a pair of small raptors, a friend of theirs is sending them a large collection of wine, and Rhezzaka gave them some fish she had caught while in Northrend. I had no material gift for them, so I offered An'she's blessing instead, which they gladly accepted, and I relayed my best wishes and prayers for them before departing for the night.

I look around and see so many meeting their mates. I am happy for them. But with this, and other recent events, I wonder when I will find love of my own.