Tuesday, July 31

Tyr's Hand

Last night, I encountered Annjia in Orgrimmar. We spoke briefly, and were joined by Pipiltin. I had been searching for Urukha to ask if I may travel to Tyr's Hand now that Annjia tells me it is safe, and hoped that one of them might have seen her that day. Sadly, they knew as little of her whereabouts as I. Annjia stated she was leaving for Tyr's Hand and invited me to come, but I could not, not until I had spoken with Urukha. Fortunately, I would find her later that night and she would grant me permission to visit Tyr's Hand.

I had heard from Pipiltin that there was a restless worm spirit living in the Western Plaguelands, responsible for the illness the tribe had overcome only recently. I thought it prudent to borrow a wind rider from the tribe, and flew over Tirisfal Glades and the Western Plaguelands. I could not fly over the Eastern Plaguelands; the road to Tyr's Hand was as Nemeiah warned. As I came to a bridge, the air and clouds started to become thick, and the land was dying. The wind rider refused to continue past this point... I do not blame him for this. He agreed to stay by the river to wait for my return, and I travelled the road by foot.

My arrival in Tyr's Hand was relieving. The earth was still ill and Mu'sha's light could not touch us, but the air did not suffocate. Annjia and Nemeiah found me, and Nemeiah was quite pleased to see me - I received a hug. Unfortunately, Annjia could not stay, and returned home to deliver a package she carried. Nemeiah then led me around Tyr's Hand, showing me how she and the other members of the Argent Crusade lived. The buildings were large, and carried a certain kind of beauty, though they felt cold to me - I find more comfort in the huts often built by my people, from wood and animal skins, rather than the stone and cloth favored by the humans.

During her tour, Nemeiah showed me a library, though all of the books within were written in the humans' tongue, Common. She offered to translate anything she might think I would like. In return, later, I had offered her the tribe's help with tending to a garden she wished to grow behind the building she lived within, should they be willing to do this. She was surprised at this offer and thought it to be much too kind, but I thought it to be fair if she were to begin translating a book from her library for me.