Thursday, January 10

Another Night at the Faire

Tonight... this morning has gone in a bad direction.

I invited the tribe to come out to the Darkmoon Faire and play Truth or Dare, a game I have enjoyed in the past and have not played in a while. It is a good way to learn more of my Brothers and Sisters, though often the dares asked of others are very lewd... fortunately, I have been spared such things. Though, I was asked to remove my clothing and approach one of the Faire's carnies, to give them a hug. The human I had found did not appreciate this gesture.

This gathering was good. But, I had decided to be fired from the cannon before I returned home for the night... I find excitement in the short flight. Unfortunately, the cannon had misfired this time, and I was shot headfirst into a tree. Blood poured from my nose, and I could not move my head without great pain in my neck. Aelandir was nearby, and summoned his flying machine to try to pull me from the tree. The attempt was unsuccessful, and I fell from the tree, onto my back... my shield. Aelandir appeared to have fallen from his flying machine, and I think I may have hit him as I fell.

He was able to mend my injuries, but I was told not to sleep for the next 2 hours. I have sat in my hut, writing to pass time. Pipiltin and Urukha's lifemating celebration is on Sunday night, and I had thought it good to prepare a story to tell. I am having difficulty finding the words I wish to say, though. My head hurts.