Wednesday, April 4

A Chapter Begins

It has been about a week since I have returned to the tribe after wandering away in my sleep. Pipiltin had given me a new talisman to replace my lost one, Annjia was kind enough to bring me back to our home so I could gather my things I did not bring to the club, and Urukha and the Regent have offered me new clothing to replace what I have lost. Uwharrie had even dug up a tabard for me to wear in place of my missing vest. I personally prefer to wear little, or nothing; the feel of An'she's light on an uncovered body during the day is a welcome feeling, but I am aware that most others would rather I respect a certain decency, and cover myself when I am among others in a city, or camp. I do not mind.

Much has happened in my absence; the cause of illness besetting the tribe was found out, as well as a cure. I am worried for everyone that is ill, and would like to help however I can. I must speak with Pipiltin about joining an expedition to find the materials for treatment.

I have been seeing unclear images from a dream I believe I had the night I wandered off. It is bothering me... there are images that give me a happy feeling when they flash in my eye, but a few unsettle me. I had encountered Zelevia a few nights ago, and asked her if she might be able to aid me in remembering these images in greater detail, perhaps even remembering the dream from which they came from. She agreed to meet with me at a later time, as she was preoccupied. Until then, I have purchased this journal as a means for exploring my thoughts.

I am blessed to be surrounded by so many that are willing to lend me their aid. May the Earth Mother protect them, and allow me to return these deeds however I can.