Tuesday, April 10

Noblegarden

I enjoy Noblegarden. It is a fairly new holiday to me, apparently of Human origin, but it is a celebration of life. I first learned of it during the second year away from my tribe, before I had found the Stonecalves. I was supporting the Horde's efforts in Ashenvale, and an orc had explained to me that the humans of high status would leave gifts within decorated eggs for all to find within their gardens, as a way of putting aside their differences. I do not quite understand it, but I sympathized with the idea that life should be celebrated, especially with the coming of Spring.

Yesterday I had visited Bloodhoof Village on my way to Red Rocks, and eggs had been hidden all about, with members of all welcome races searching high and low for them. I became distracted by this, and joined in the hunt. My search was fruitful, as I was rewarded with clothing that spoke of the holiday.

The Burning Tusks have planned activities and meetings for the holiday, undoubtedly to boost morale and distract the ill from their sickness. I am looking forward to this.