Sunday, April 15

Dazed

Thursday night began a long string of surreal events. It is over, but I am still confused.

As I had written before, I had been officially accepted as a member of the tribe on Thursday night, at our tribal meeting. I am honored that the tribe considers me to be one of their own, to know that there are others willing to lay their lives down for me if need be. I am willing to do the same for these people... my family. I must consult with someone on finding the best way I can do this.

When the meeting ended, I was transformed into a rabbit. I do not know how... perhaps there was someone with one of the branches I had found in a Noblegarden egg? Because of this, I was unable to assist our tribe with the expedition into Blackrock Mountains, or Valtirus and Blanche with their research. Blanche had said that my altered form would last for just an hour, but I did not return to my natural form when I expected to. It was not until the next evening that Aevelina and Scynthe would find me in Bloodhoof Village, where Scynthe would quickly solve my problem. It was painful to me, as his power is fel-based, but he quickly offered me a stone that quelled the pain quickly. I did not feel any ill effects from it.

After this, I had retrieved the stone and flowers I had gathered for Theran's grave, and visited Kazak'guul at our burial grounds. The witch doctor could not find Theran's spirit, which told him that my mentor was still alive. I smiled and thanked him, but I was hiding my confusion. I was happy to hear that Theran was alive... but... I had seen him dead with my own eyes, and laid him to rest with my own hands. What had happened? I could not find an answer. My head spun, and I finally succumbed to my urge to drink.

I do not remember the rest of that night very well, the firewater clouds my memory. I do know that I had actually encountered Theran at the bonfire in Bloodhoof Village, and he appeared to have answers to my confusion and questions. I have a feeling I had made a fool of myself, however...