Wednesday, August 15

A Good Day

My day yesterday was long and accomplished. The tribe's crops are plentiful and healthy, and the Regent's study is tidy and organized. I still have not seen any trace of armadillo in the farm, despite Annjia's warning long ago. I wonder now if I have been fortunate to not have seen any, or if this concern is false.

Later, I went to the raptor pens to visit my raptor, and took it out to the plains to give it some practice and exercise. Together, we had come across another attack on a nearby camp by some quilboar, and aided in the defense of it. I believe my raptor is pleased. I have not found a name for my raptor, nor do I know if it is male or female. I shall speak with Zau'tal sometime, and ask about this. Perhaps this raptor has been named already?

I returned to the mesa where Pipiltin taught the tribe how to speak with the wind, to meditate further and speak with the wind, again. Later, Pipiltin would tell me that the wind spirits are mischievous, and my attempt at conversation is proof of this. Any questions I had were often met with vague answers, or more questions. There were numerous times when the wind tried to carry my hat away... as I think about it, I am reminded of Keikio, and how she had tricked me the first time we met.

At the end of this day, I came to Orgrimmar, satisfied with what I had done. I would find Pipiltin and Urukha under the tree, speaking about animal spirits... Urukha wishes to be bound to the spirit of the wolf. I think it is fitting - the wolf is a leader, and cares much for its pack, its family. She has always put the tribe first in her decisions, and would defend the tribe from harm even if it would put her at risk. Pipiltin asked if I had tried to speak with the other elements, then offered to show me where I might have ease speaking with the spirits of water. I look forward to this.

Then, Annjia brought news to me about Nemeiah - she had done something very hard, and was recovering at her home in Tyr's Hand. I shall make an attempt to visit Nemeiah soon. Strangely, Annjia was not wearing her armor... I asked if it had become damaged again, for that was the only other time I had seen her in plain clothing outside of the tribe's gatherings. This time, though, she said that it was too warm, and was dressed lightly because of the heat. I have not seen her do this before.