Wednesday, August 22

Departure

I have decided that I must train myself further.

I have spoken with Pipiltin and Urukha about this. While I do not feel shame or remorse for the things I should not, I feel as though I am... missing something. I wonder what else there is to know about myself, and An'she. Theran had taught me much, and my travels about the world had bestowed more knowledge upon me, but I cannot help but feel that there is more.

I will be meeting the other Sunwalkers in Thunder Bluff, and I wish to learn more from them, and hone my ability in combat and the defense of my family, and friends. I understand this will be difficult, and may take a long time. I will leave this journal in my hut, for the tribe to find should something should happen to me.

I will admit, I fear that with my departure, the Burning Tusks may disappear as my birth tribe had. I shall keep my talisman close to my heart, and pray that the An'she's gaze warms them and keeps a careful vigil so that I may return to them, stronger and able to protect them from harm.

Until ash.