Friday, August 10

Annjia, Urukha, and the Burning Tusks

After the tribe's first lesson in spirit walking this past Sunday, I spoke with Pipiltin, and she had mentioned that Annjia no longer considered herself a friend of the Burning Tusks. I did not like to hear this, and was not aware that there was a problem between her and the tribe. I sought out Annjia, and found her in Orgrimmar two nights later.

At the risk of causing her grief or anger, I spoke of what Pipiltin told me two days ago. To my relief, Annjia did not become upset with me, and we talked about what has happened. It appears that Urukha and Annjia are at odds with one another. I would later learn from Urukha that Annjia had departed somewhere for a time, and felt she had changed after her return. Annjia refuses to speak of what she had done during her absence, and Urukha feels that this secret may threaten the Burning Tusks. I have not sensed a change in the way Annjia looks, or acts, but at the same time, I understand how Urukha feels. A number of horrible things have befallen the tribe in the past months, one of which I had fallen victim to. She wishes to keep the tribe safe while it is in her care... but... at the same time, I do not think Annjia and her secret is a threat to us. I do not know what to believe.

I have angered Urukha. She had believed that she made the decision that Annjia would not be a friend of the Burning Tusks, but last night, Pipiltin and I explained that we had spoken with Annjia about this, and that it was Annjia that had withdrawn on her own decision. Urukha became very angry, and left us. She would later speak to me in private though the talisman, and express her disappointment that I did not tell her about this. I feel I have hurt one I hold close enough to call sister. I became upset for angering her, but Pipiltin assured me that I am not at fault. She had assumed Urukha already knew about this, and Annjia told me to attend to my own matters, and worry not about this. Pipiltin believes that Urukha will soon forgive me for my mistake... I pray so.